Friday, June 27, 2008

How To Receive The Neighbors Wifi Signal



finally bought my epic flying mount.

With this many daily quests give me much less lazy about saving time traveling from one place to another in Outland. It's special walk about Blade's Edge Mountains and Skettis be much more enjoyable.

And of course this left me without much money. Which I do not much hurry because the money actually got every day I was saving, so that the money for repairs and supplies I will need.

I also got a couple of pieces of armor that will last me a veeery long time. The shoulders of Tier 5 (thanks Void Reaver) and boots purchased with Badges of Justice (through Shattered Sun Offensive).

As a walk Heroic Slave Pens, my gear is already good enough for heroic dungeons no longer criminally stressful for me.

Kz I also expect to complete the guild started with the Doc I had so much fun in a raid in a long time, there is less pressure because they are still learning the instance, bosses and other things. Even so, advanced to the Shade of Aran and we just ironed a couple of times due to lack of organization.

With a little luck, we ended Kz without much problem, but as I Main Tank, I'm curious to know how difficult the Prince.

0 comments:

Post a Comment