Konichiwa! (It was so? Already forget me again xD) ...
Today again I went to school, I went to the doctor and he said "tens com tonsils join a house" k it comes to be still in Castilian "You have two tonsils as a house" xD The event today also esk me I kedar morning at home doing little things, all for what I miss in class k xD And I have not gone, Lucia wifi as I have, aunk my mother just went to the store jujuju ONO.
Eh! I have not told anyone k the computer is not in the room of my brother! xD This in my room it was time *-* k kien Kedara it deserved it
xDDD Well, yesterday I went to buy a bikini look *-* k cutest thing I've bought this year:
Like to xDDD *-* look
This reminds me ak k my mother told me when I was 4 years and she bought a carpet, I said
"I like the rug k my life xDDD I do not remember having said that! ! ¬ ¬ ... But hey, 4 years, kien know xD. Counting
more things, now makes me piercing (under the lip on the right), I get a little scary to see the needle and acojonar at the last moment ... I panic at the hands comes from pekeña, k went to the doctor to get me blood and because I found the vein punctured me 11 times ¬ ¬ ... I remember in 1 º ESO k we had k vaccinate and I ran around the yard and a half class was behind me and I shouted k no keria prick xDDDDD
week k comes I will go to buy the gift to my nee-chans, k this week I kedado without money xD I have only one gift, but I prefer to send all three at once ... Insurance
ka Yuki arrives first xD (Valencia ---> Castellon) ... Xk
not say this now, but the other day I esk firm Rikku and I like to put xD
Ah! I almost forgot, yesterday I saw a piece of BFN (Buenafuente) and k vi a Japanese lived in the closet a Japanese without k he learns during a year ... xk did not know he needed food to k install cameras and saw a night out xDD and now she is arrested ...
1 YEAR! _O_
Ja ne!
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Selling My Corgi Models
Without institutional and bikini! The shirt TwT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment