Hi! Should be in the institution, but I feel ill and I had gone over today xk 1h before the teacher can not stand the textile, nor anyone in my class supports it, so k as I have no desire to see me go and already xD
spend a few days without putting any input k xk I have him return the wifi my friend Lucia (and quite possibly next k input when placing this at home with internet
permanent .)
Apart k also I have many things to do this week, I have k do the piercing, I have to go k regalitu to buy my nee-chans (k k hope you read this and then talk to me do not ask me msn x k is xk not say I think haha) and send it by letter (pakete will in this case), I have also k paint the orange room, buy a bikini, go see Cam k k me and I have bought me the shirt Gazette:
emotion K !!!!!! xDDD
This month I'll be poor! K Luckily my mother pay the k and room ... unless
k trip this summer I will do is go to Castellon, to see my nee-chan Yuki, k aunk also think I'll go a few days with my mother Gandia Yuki nee-chan ... will also come to see me but she only Kedara one day, but enough already with Kimi-san k and Yume-chan does not like going to kedar ...
k keria And one thing to say to my nee-chans (Do not get to mourn hahaha):
Kimi-san: You already have a boyfriend k, every day I understand that item. And we can talk aunk single weekend, you were always there when I needed something, I hope you k now connect over the summer, xk I k can always be connected. Te kiero !!!!! * O *
Yume-chan: I do not know how you ride, but are you the k is there to support me when something happens to me with my friends or with someone and you hold me and care about me. Once you pass one thing, remember you k now it is, and I was supporting and had gone to leave things to the Mongolian clear that, as you call him haha. Te kiero mucho *-*
Yuki-chan: You're a ball lol, just kidding woman, if that's what makes you special k, xk are always to support us and all your nonsense k letting us make the most beautiful day TwT (if I cry lol). Et molt Vuica *.*
kiero you Nee-chans!
k have you thought if I'm dying to put this, because one day I die, but not when k is missing and I hope I have a lot xDDD xk is k since the record straight, it was time k!
Anyway, I'll post some other day.
Bye! * O *
0 comments:
Post a Comment