Recently Gemy is gone from my house, we could not talk earlier because I did not go to school yet and I still have angina. I mean because the weekend did not call me to go out and he was also talking and not to look at me more than the piercing xDD. Returning to the subject of the tonsils, tomorrow my mother and I are going to the doctor again and I think I will have to click Oo ...
Finally, nee-chan Yume I thought the Hinoi Team if it was a well known group ¬ ¬ ... after all if you know of others who do not tell me that songs name or things already?! xDDD Well, nee-chan thanks for the advice, not where you would go without you tell me a few things _O_ Bo, bo, you read that you began to say more things in that group which I imagine I finish my head today haha.
I have some photos that I did yesterday. Ja ne! ~ ~
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Free Gym Period Quotes
Ttsss photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment