Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Open Office Writer Inserting Graphics Anchor

Ono's how bad things! Protestant

But, but, but and but ... If should be from Friday! T_T Because they are so buds?! Spoiling my brother over the wifi Lucia yesterday and I had to buy another _O_ ... niƱooo is a disaster!

¬ ¬ Anyway, one thing more important today went to the doctor to see me as the tonsils and if I am not going in 2 weeks ... give me a drug that hinder the development of my bones ... that fear TwT

And let's go and gay issues, yesterday I learned Renai Rider!! *-* (Well, now I am not asleep xDDD) and now I get pretty good juju. I will keep practicing, that it becomes the super euro flash become Renai Rider 07 08 xDDD

To see if you connect Yuki-chan, a week ago have not talked to her xD Kimiko is left without saying goodbye to her beloved Yume boyfriend ¬ ¬ nee-chan and I waited on Saturday but as Ono's how bad things could not be. Ah! and Nami-san to see if it connects yesterday I let them (to her and Anzo) with a mess of detectives who have and have not spoken to them .. xD

Buff tired as I write xD I'm going to talk a while jujuju
Xanthi
Ja ne! ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment