Monday, June 9, 2008

Which Crystal Goes Where In Nabooti

¬ ¬!

Aish, today is Monday June 9, 2008 ... A week ago I have tonsillitis and still has not dropped even a little inflammation ...
I get bored a lot at home! I'm up above the wifi! How come not get internet today I swear I'm going to the store to protest! Let

Ò.ó to report this weekend. I have not left, the angina pain has not left me ... Saturday afternoon I was with my mother and we came up a treat for the nee-chans, so this weeks I will buy it ... At night, Titanic swallow me whole (even though I have the movie ¬ ¬) is over at 2:20 ... y. .. y. .. and no one to laugh ... but cry xDDD god! I could not stand when she jumped from the boat to return to Jack and good and when the memory ... 6 handkerchiefs _O_ ...
pass Sunday was removing things from my room to paint ... when they come to put online if they see nothing more than a desk, a computer and a bed to think that I am poor! TT and that's what we'll see ...

Anyway, I see stores with my mother to buy clothes Miyabi (Buono) in Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! And I've also been lucky enough to have a friend who is a dressmaker and if I find something she will do it xD

Well, I will write another entry if I get internet once ¬ ¬
Matta ne! ^ O ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment