Hello! ~ ~
a while ago has been my nee-chan Yume.
We have been talking about the salon manga de Barcelona, k possibly her anger.
kiero I also go, I'll ask my mom (XD).
I told him I k Yuna's dress (suit to sing), and he told me
k is difficult ... And yes, it is difficult, and I've been thinking of another suit and put it aunk kill me when I see it:
K you believe, or directly work over k me kill me? _O_ xDDD
In order to dress me mola 4, as I do not pick at Asuka (k aunk is my favorite). If I had to choose k and k supogo would take the Asuka, the red, but as I have no choice and nor k esk is safe ... I will think for me, pork is much easier to find clothes like Keiko takes k
x3 Well, Friday I'll have permanent internet, aunk as I have not gone to class, yet I have the wifi XDDD Lucia and tomorrow will also make an entry.
And now I'll see if I find someone to talk to me k x msn and boredom me kite, k I have no one connected k TwT know ...
Bye! *-*
0 comments:
Post a Comment