Hi! ^ W ^
back, back! That I have wanted to write my life here ... Today I've been with my friends (the nee know with whom I stayed, you can malpensa people XD)
Yume is disappearing or, or not known nozing it ... Kimiko and Yuki business as usual ... Well, Kimi-san and I do mon * O * I did look at a (decorated, beach, urban and mini me):
A that they cute?! (L) Look, I like how I have become even that will not exceed the blonde Kimiko! xDDD It's just that the blonde has a grace ... xDD but ye will with the desire to see xDD If anyone is interested add me ( ayane-chan@hotmail.com ) and you see that thing, add me to see a doll, still must be desperate xD I also do not put that in my first post di xD well, I think not ... [?] Now when I send I'll look
XD And you know what? I now put the bikini is fatal, and as we run (hell, not much malpenseis people) like when I pull by the pool you see me or something TwT breast half to fear ... also is dating my tummy TwT hell, I'll have to do sit-ups and see what I like ...
Finally, I'll see chapters of Kyle XY that I'm 100% hooked (and I've swallowed the entire first season, I downloaded and I have my propieti XD)
Matta ashita! ^ W ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment