Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tires For 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe



Hi! And I have new LJ! I still have to do a few things, such as banner xD ... Ains, k all go wrong I TwT * Ayane Yume-chan looks to face me one * lol just kidding, then I'm going to make me out a little strange aunk xDD k I have not much to tell, I like the J- Rock, dance to, for the final fantasy (k muxo aunk does not play xD) and as k is not more that I leave a picture of me:

I force myself out with the light side in all the photos xD (as I found out k someone makes fun of my face ¬ ¬)

On another note, when I caught the photshop loka and did a few things but just let these:


A signature of my nee-chans, k not them, it is clear ... (but they understand me xD)


Yuna And this I have done and I wanted xk

already xD Well I k will not be able to put another entry up on Monday is k kuando me go back to internet _O_ k
Kiero normal internet and put me !!!!!!!!!!

¬ ¬ Ja ne! ~ ~

0 comments:

Post a Comment