Well as I was nominated to do the meme
going for here ^ ^ I think it's the first meme I do in my LJ
Here are the reasons my disappearance : Well I've been somewhat absent, because it broke my computer: S and well they were fixing ... Meanwhile
I have good news ECDL concert (the song of crazy) in Valencia has been moved to August 17 alomejor ^ ^ so I can go I'm so happy ^ ^ hehe And now the meme
Game rules:
1.Responder everything.
2.Poner a video that you like (no xq be a song). 3.Nominar
6 people
Game:
1. The last word you said? XD Loola
2.The measures laid last thing you ate: A medlar (L ')
3.Load last thing you thought, the previous question bone: The last thing you ate jaja
4.Algo often ask you: do you have time? that is, not serious: "Today you go out?
xD 5. Do you have a record in anything? In order to shut everyone xD
6. Where would you rather be right now? In my town
7. Would you like to be someone else? No: D
8. Have you written any books? No, no desire
9.Tu favorite board game: I think noughts and crosses
10. Do you bite your nails? No, I siemrpe the long and painted
11. Are you a good lover? No desire
12. Are you loving / a: If
13. Will you forgive an infidelity? I think not ... 14.Ultima
time you fought: Long ago, I do not often quarrel
15.Algo you regret: Go to school tomorrow
16.Algo than gloat: That weekend is
17.Algo cause you suck: yellow nails xD
18.Algo that scares you: Aliens (is serious) Oo
19. Where you ticklish? At the foot
jaja xD 21. What you had for breakfast: Milk and toast
22. Your favorite cologne: Pacha xD
23. Your phrase that: 1 on Breaking-dance, 2 ... ect xD crusaito
24. Your plan for the weekend: Go to the center, movies and eating junk food haha good
26. The last comment: A Nire, I think ^ ^
27. The newest friend you added: no idea:
32. The last thing you have given: a bracelet = D
33. Do you miss someone? not ... A friend of mine since I've seen since ... pff
34. "Kisses or Hugs? both xD
35. How about your religious life? I'll religion, because it is easier xD ... I've said all no (?)
36. How's your sex life? NSNC
37. How's your family life? biien (Y)
38. Who do you get most of your family? No doubt my mother
39. Have you ever been left half? not understand the question XD
40. How many people you're busy? ....¬¬
41. How often do you visit the doctor? Only when I feel ill, never
43.Fobias xD: I think anything
44.Vicios?: Coca cola, internet, series and photoshop
45. "Coffee or tea?: Nothing that last 46.Lo
downloaded from the Internet?: photoshop
47. "Lunar? : If each side of the ear that is only if I want to see
haha xD 48. "Sex with love or without love? : Love
49. "Purpose for the new year?: Ponerme batteries in the institution
50. Do you have tatoos?:
No 51. Loving love you ok? The two things
^ 52. Is your number up?: 39
53. Is your favorite nut?: berries (?)
55. Favorite drink: Coca Cola
56. A dream one?
57. Do you belong to any club or association?:
No 58. Do you smoke?: No, smoking kills
59. Do you drink?: Just when I leave the party
60. Drugs?: Noo .. yuck I nominate
a:
irati86
,
paulaa_lovees
0 comments:
Post a Comment