I with Simple Plan and you?
Well, this game is to choose a band / group / singer and answer questions with titles of their songs. In order to be, not to repeat the songs. I will choose to Simple Plan, q for something is my favorite band, so ... here goes.
1. Are you male or female?: I'm just a kid xD
2. Describe: Perfect xD
3. What people feel about you?: Addicted haha
4. How would you describe your previous relationship sentimental?: You do not mean anything
5. Describe your current relationship: No love
6. Where do you want to be now?: Perfect world
7. How do you feel about love?: I'd do anything
8. How is your life: Me Against the World
9. What would you ask if you had one wish?: One day
1O. A wise sentence: Welcome to my life
0 comments:
Post a Comment