Monday, May 26, 2008

Fashion Tips For Wide Hips Ladies

quite delighted + 10 things about me

Girl, what joy I have today in the body! Dima Bilan will release a CD in English, aisss my mother, so exciting! Joba xD from Eurovision, there is no post in my LJ that he does not talk

xD Well, if you want a adelantillo I leave two songs of the Eurovision Song Contest, Believe, in English ( believe ) and other more Because I love you still.



11. My passion is singing. I love music. I would like to devote to it, and admit that I love to participate in OT, yet I sincerely believe that I'm no mind well enough, but ... Miracle on live, and I always win in the Singstar is xD.

12. I spend all day listening to music. My favorite band is Simple Plan (anyone was surprised by this? XD). Singers ... Ricardo Arjona and Carlos Baute. I also like Westlife, Gareth Gates ... (Dima Bilan! XD). My favorite song ... When I stay with you say nothing at all by Ronan Keating (Notting Hill soundtrack), but if I put the list becomes interminable (more'm thinking about doing a meme about this xD).

13. If I have to say which is my greatest strength ... leave a blank space, I can not say what my best feature ...

14. My worst fault ... I am very "amorous" and that since I have played very dirty tricks.

15. I very rarely eat, which I do not like his eyes (or smell), you can find a glory, which I will prove it.

16. I hate tomatoes in all its "forms", or fried, or natural or milk. I take only lasagna and pizzas made when purchased, p. eg. if I make pizza at home is no tomato.

17. I do not like beer, wine and champagne (or similar). Is a cque similar thing with food, but I get carried away by the smell. At year-end toast with Fanta or Coca-Cola, ever tried champagne, but I can not take it.

18. Nor drink coffee, I do not like, and I like it. When I imagine more I look at 40 years taking my Nesquik xD.

19. I hate snuff and smell. I do not like, sometimes it is as if I could not breathe the smell is disgusting, so I do not really like bars and clubs, because it accumulates a lot, though I admit that when I was a little younger, if I gave any smoking once (things of adolescence, one that does not think ... xD)

20. My biggest fear of spiders. The hatred, I can not take them, and may be a tiny thing that I do not care mieod. Mieod so much I have them, I can not kill, it becomes difficult to step on them and everything, so I can get done when I see one is to run and scream xD.

0 comments:

Post a Comment