Well, this meme him out of
xDDD and treated early to say that you would if you were ...
color: green
place: Paris or Rome
a celebrity, I being a celebrity xD
an animal: Dog
a body part: eyes
a day of the week: Friday
a month: January
a number: 9
an object: a picture
a series: Digimon
a job: Medical
a song: When you say nothing at all, by Ronan Keating or Simple Plan Perfect
a store
a perfume brand: brand White
a time of day: morning
a drink: water
a meal: lasagna
an instrument:
a fruit battery apple flavor
orange juice
a subject, math
a drawing: Winnie the Pooh
a language: French
a movie: Just Like Heaven
Nothing Alice ... as I said in comment on your LJ, the truth does not seem much to us! jajaja
And nothing to say I made a mood-theme Casi Angeles, although I have to find pictures and finish left here hahaha
0 comments:
Post a Comment