Saturday, May 24, 2008

Ins Letter Sample Wedding

Eurovision 2008 + 100 Things about me

What to say about yesterday ... I was just thrilled because since I saw the track number 24 (Russia) wanted to win. I saw the semi-finals this year (I saw a piece of the 2nd, but Russia was in the Semifinal 1, you see, things in life) but yesterday, just was in the room when he began acting, and I heard a familiar voice, I went to see and what a surprise I got! Dima Bilan! That joy in God! So I said, Russia won, and it was. My mother told me that was a favorite, and of course with that guy ha ha. I is that I keep wanting to see Dima Eurovision win in 2006, when Lordi won and Russia was 2 nd. The song, for me, more beautiful in 2006, Never let you go was a beautiful song. That year, in 2006, Russia supported unconditionally, since I saw it in the semifinals, this time it was since I saw him act ja, ja. The song Believe truth is that I like.

And the Chiki, chiki ... rpesentaron version that was not what we already knew, changed some rhythm, and Rodolfo did not raise my hand to say "my mulatta dances it holding her pants in his hand" something that deeply upset me xD.

Well now, I begin to tell you things about me! After going conociendoos a bit is when I meet my heh, heh.

1. My name is Sarai. I was born in A Coruña. I am Galician, and very proud of it.

2. I was born by caesarean section. On January 25, 1990. To date Today, I have 18 years. I'm Aquarius.

3. I have an older sister, Jenny (23). Before we were always like a dog and cat. Now we have our peleíllas, but we spent some time together and we get along pretty well ha ha.

4. My name she chose. When my mother was pregnant, she saw on television the news of the disappearance of a gypsy girl named Sarah. He liked the name, and I suggested to my mother, and I put it. Interestingly, in the hospital room where my mother was when I was born, was shared with a gypsy girl too.

5. My mother had never thought girl's name. If it had been a child, I Antonio call, like my father.

6. My favorite number is 9. My color will vary. I will tell you that green, makes one year old or less, the black, before it was blue. My month? January, for my birthday.

7. My mother is Portuguese. Her family is in Portugal, like my godfather (ex-husband of my aunt, my uncle always) a great guy. With the sponsor who elected me (my cousin, here in Spain) I was not so lucky xD.

8. Wear glasses for distance. Not much strength, so I am always with them not just to watch TV when I go to the movies, I'm on the computer and now when I drive (well sometimes special concert p. eg. to see the artist well xD). Still, I confess that from a distance without glasses, the faces do not differ much, so sometimes when I greet and salute me (not to be wrong) do not know who I do, then I'm all day thinking about who would that person xD .

9. I consider myself a "shy." When I meet someone, at first I was very ashamed when I have trusted no one stops me (or who I street! XD)

10. I am a person who can hardly leave the word in the mouth. I usually have answers for everything, my sister always tells me I do not know how much I argue. Also, my answers may be in bad taste, I am somewhat edge and rather ironic (the Galician ironic we are usually all pretty often, but not all catch our irony Galician, or go, that I have understood xD)

0 comments:

Post a Comment