Monday, April 21, 2008

Towing A Car Behind A Motorhome Ontario

Tonight .... =)

Well today I come to discuss with a little of everything: D first say that tonight is going to spend some super good ... = D Chapter 14 of Gossip Girl ^ ^ I have really wanted to see yaaaa *.* [info] Well I will leave some icons 46 icons, I am amazed every day xD: P After










Gossip girl Well first of all, I want to tell you something = D On Friday I went to record signing of El Canto del Loco (LL) are great, super friendly and seemed Hayden Pannetiere When I finally got to sign the record because there were more people ... : S scans the disk and do: D Well Gossip girl icons and now I hope you like
[1-9] Hayden Panettiere
[10-13] Ducks [14-16] Harry Potter [ 17-22] Veronica March
[23-25] Ali Later
[26-27] Twilight
[28-46] Gossip Girl





1






2

Standards: ^ ^ like it so
3 4 5
6 7 8
9
10
11

12



13
14

15



16
17

18



19
20

21



22
23

24



25
26

27



28
29

30



31
32

33



34
35

36



37
38

39



40
41
42 43 44
45 46
* My icons are not bases, do not modify anything * If you want one ask me and I gladly give it to you ^ ^ ... Counting the hours until Gossip to start kissing xD hope


Now I'll do a bit of propaganda on a forum, which is very nice: P
And that is hosting a new tournament, if you hurry you can still sign up ^ ^



going to be a mixed tournament, and also there are very cute *.*






0 comments:

Post a Comment