Sunday, July 13, 2008

Noise After Engine Switched Off

Mag> Epic Flying

Today we kicked your ass four times. Four

damn times.

is a boss that we farm is Tier 4, it is actually easier than Gruul and still had to be repeated many more times than necessary. Coming

show that there are many people who just do not do what it should do. That is, not even something fatally complicated you just have to just click on an object when it tells you and you. That is all. yes, we must move from fire and debris suddenly dropped on someone, but if someone is in raid of 25 people and still does not understand that if something is burning under your feet or get in your head is bad ... good.

I even put tanking Mag Ocean had some reservations because of the possibility to do me a crushing hit, but anyway I Avent. And I died more or less miserably.

Oh well, apparently some healers died and that's why I fell. Did not receive a crushing and now.

Ocean, of course, was furious, to the satisfaction of everybody who does not sit well (many!). Well

. In the end, we beat Mag, although that would have killed again if I do not get the pillars and begin to click the cube that you touched someone who died miserably. After much saving

0 comments:

Post a Comment