~ ~ Finally, I return to my life xD tell
First of all, tell that has happened since my last entry.
Yuki and I had to get together but the thing was delayed late and could not be, but I have already a date that may be, so talk to her now if you connect before I go to sleep
x3 I just saw Kyle XY (end to those issued in four). I hope that is to end the writers strike now ... ¬ w ¬
I got hooked back into the series Super GALS! and I downloaded it, because YouTube only have until chapter 39 (of 52). Total, which I finished and I'm seeing again xDD
I got in the Forum Yuki and I went and msn desadmiti medium (in reality has been more than half ...). So this has become msn nee-chans and a few others.
I almost forgot! I was hooked on tATu (Russian lesbis both) and can not stop inventing choreography to their songs xDD
Ailyn! An X Factor singer sings the Suteki da ne English are very nice, but I prefer Japanese version
x3 Mmm ... What else? ... I do not know, now I talk more to my nee-chans before, now we connect more all w ^ ^
Well, from current issues, I have to say this a lot of hooks puricura!
This is the last I've done ~ ~
Yume Now when Yuki and gather them made a four and I will print them! = 3
Yesterday I took a few pictures ... and I took a picture of good morning to my room, but not where I left ... OWO
Ale, and I have no desire to write today, to see if I write something tomorrow
w ^ ^ Bye! ^ O ^
0 comments:
Post a Comment