Fiestaaaas! >. \u0026lt;... Ayane's livejournal
Hi! This weekend I had a great time ~ ~
I will tell everything I've done ^. ^
On Friday night I slept at 7:30 am (things that happen xD). And I woke up at 11 (my aunt woke me xDD), and went to Alcoy ... we had to stripping the car had not left the car in the garage and burned the seats above me ¬ ¬ or broke the hair! ¬ ¬ ... There are a house in Alcoy my uncle and my aunt and ate there, I showered and fixed. At 19:00 or so we went to Agnes and I was waiting for him to fend for returning from the pool x3 (I tb I got the hair there ¬ ¬) a while Abi came home, and spent some time talking (with a little ice effect because we had just met.) Agnes's parents told him that as late at 4 am at home and after that we went with the other girls (much ice effect). Total, who were talking all afternoon from people there and I'm not aware of anything until it was over night and went to buy bottle. Once in the park where we left the ice effect and everything started to go very well: wiii: at 23:00 we went Abi, Ines and I that we had to leave in line. We went out, (that tired-o-) and then came back with the others. We were doing more bottle and we went on holiday. When did the 4 we went to the house of Agnes and instead of resting we got to jump on the trampoline in the garden that has xDDDDDDDDd at 4 xDDDD. The quarrel over who arrived at 4:10 owo. But ... x3 then we took a few photos (and which we will put + in line when the pass me). Anyway, then we went to sleep and Abi morning and I woke up 5 or 6 times the heat ... and 3 when we wake up the wine's sister Agnes to impregnate ¬_¬...
Everything else has been a weekend with my aunt that I will not have details x3 ... bought my wedding dress for this Saturday, a gift for the mother of Agnes that is his birthday, I bought a set of underwear, a shirt of peppers ... and well, then when we went to swim at the community pool ^ - ^ and I'm never going to have more things that I get tired, if you want to know something you ask me by msn.
Ja ne!
0 comments:
Post a Comment