Thursday, December 9, 2010

Best Vintage Speakers

Amor y enamoramiento

We fell in love when we meet someone for whom we are attracted and dropped against him or her
barriers that separate us from others. When

share with that person's feelings and innermost thoughts, we feel that, finally, we made a connection with someone.

This feeling gives us great pleasure, to the chemistry of our body changes, inside it will produce substances called endorphins.

We are happy and walk all day in a good mood and stunned.

When we love we feel that our partner is perfect and the most wonderful person in the world. That's the difference between infatuation and love.

started to love when we're in love.

What? That's right.

Love requires knowing the other person, takes time, requires recognition of the defects of the beloved, requires seeing the good and bad of the relationship.

does not mean that love is not good, the contrast is wonderful. However, it is only the beginning.

Many people are addicted to being in love. They end their relationships when the magic of having met someone new go away and begin to see flaws in the other person and realize that is not as perfect as they thought.

True love is not blind.

When you love someone you can see their flaws and accept them, you can see its flaws and want to help them overcome.
At the same time that person is your own faults and understand.

True love is based on reality, not a dream that you found your Prince Charming or your enchanted princess.

You found a wonderful person, all right, but not perfect and neither are you.

find your soul mate, but the twins also discussed and they also have differences.

love is to weigh the good and bad of that person and then love. Love is a decision conscious.

often hear from people who say they fell in love with someone and they can not.

That is supposed to be a matter of luck?
That is supposed to love by magic? Supposed
someone else has power over us?

No way. You may feel a great admiration for someone, you want to have a relationship with someone, you can be grateful for what he has done for you, but ... not love.

Love is born of coexistence, of sharing, of give and take, of mutual interests, shared dreams.

You can not love someone who does not love you, or are not interested in you. True love is
reciprocal. Get as much as you give.

If at this point, you yourself have an "impossible love" should be upset with me maybe you're thinking: How can you tell me this? Do not you see what I feel is love?

not blame you, I too had once felt impossible love and the frustration of that person if I did or I leave. But I repeat. You can not love someone who does not love you.

Try this experiment: Fill the blank with the name of your "impossible love"
a________________
* I love intensely but does not show the slightest interest in me.
* I'll never be con_______________ but I love you forever.
* I ____________ to love no matter who will treat me badly or ignore me.
* If I have not ____________ love does not love anyone else.

you feel? Some of these statements sound familiar?

** Taken from the web

0 comments:

Post a Comment