Friday, December 24, 2010

Shaker Firewood Holder

Aliitaaaa!

back to me after all this time! ♥ (December 6 wrote about you in my FB)

Until I met Poly, was the most innocent person who had known and the one who told me "natulina."
Sometimes Funny how life is ...



----- Original Message ----- From: Alejandra Soldavini
To: Natalia Della Torre
Sent: Friday, December 24, 2010 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: Congratulations


Natulina of my heart!!
rediscover that good!!
yes, I have facebook but hardly use it, I really like it.
I'm old technology!!

ajajaajajajjajaja you I have good news and bad news:
good, you won the chips to put my birthday was 9!
bad, tight to the balcony, (I hope I live on ground floor) because I'm in Azurix, but now silver. 9 to 15 hours! and alone! laburo as black, but at 3 pit! Nati

that muyyyyyy spend a merry Christmas, and when you provide, I asked eager to meet you all your desires,

I send a kiss gigaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaante

a joy reading you kisses



Alita

---

--------------------------- ** There Must Be A Reason! **


On the other hand, today in the afternoon they called me telling me that they had taken 2 days ago my mom to call for an infection in his foot (think it was a bug bite) and now my cousin interned in Pirovano for a problem that seems to be something of the gallbladder (do not know yet). This is the son of my aunt admitted that this serious so no longer ... not even worth to put what I think or feel because ... for what?
Today everyone is celebrating together, does not put anything.

too hot and the 2 we are all alone, I was a little better but there Jrg. And my dad
willing to fight for any bullshit, why do not you call my cousin to tell you that I will not - as they did not lift the tube and sent me mail inviting me but he got the msg to my old and was herself which we were told the 2 patients. So, to what the big deal? At this age I have to put up with me shouting on the phone for 10 minutes out of the blue?

of heart just hope that others are happy to celebrate, with gifts and a delicious dinner.
For me what I live, I just hope to continue having the strength to keep smiling ... I still hate

December.

"And to be more frank, nobody thinks of you as I do
Though you of the same"

0 comments:

Post a Comment