Sunday Sundae ☼
I finished my job as a school teacher. I will not say much here, just that It Was Another Life experience (not a negative one, mind you).
Even if You Do not Want That To Happen, You Always Have one student Who is your favorite Amongst The Others. I remember I complainer so much about this when i was a student myself!
Why is it so That I'm Helplessly drawn to people Who are shy and quiet? I've made a new friend and this person is Exactly Like That. I love Being
in that stage when you are still getting to know each other :-) We may go to the cinema this week and unexpectedly, I'm looking forward to that.
Old habits die hard: I'm once again an unsociable freak but the more I want to get away from certain people the more they call me to be around. And don't take this the wrong way: I don't think I'm a Hollywood star, it's just that I don't want to hang out with some people at the moment.
My life is kind of boring these days. Too many things to worry about. This is one of those times when I need to grab my backpack, get my passport and head to the airport ALONE. I just want to go to the beach and watch the sea for hours.
Amazingly, I'm not depressed. I'm enjoying this loneliness and coping with real life the best I can. I feel stronger when I don't get too attached to friends and family. Yes, you must think I'm crazy but bonding with others is something that went definitely wrong when I was growing up so yes, I'm more comfortable when I'm alone. Getting too close to people makes me feel vulnerable and insecure.
This doesn't mean that I don't want to leave my house or talk to you ever again, it's just that I've regained the ability to say "no" when I don't want to go places with others, without feeling guilty.
And yes, I still love to get hugs and kisses from my clingy friends.
I'm not sure if this paragraph makes sense at all. It does to me.
Julian is going back to Dom. Rep. in 10 days. I'm going to miss him so much! We talk a lot These Days.
Korean
I have my exam next weekend so I guess I Better Start Studying. I l ♥
see my new FB profile pic.
0 comments:
Post a Comment