♥ Susi's words at the end of the last chapter, "To dress saints" made me mourn:
"We all like that nos miren siempre y cuando estemos atravesando uno de esos momentos parecidos a la felicidad. Pero estan los otros momentos, que son mayoria,en los que la felicidad parece inalcanzable. Y ahi la mirada del otro se vuelve insoportable. Porque el otro a veces no entiende o ve mal. Y nos condena. La mirada del otro nos define y nos importa. Mucho nos importa. Pero por que nos importa? Esta noche siento que puedo estar parada en uno de esos momentos parecidos a la felicidad. Esta noche no voy a mirar, no voy a ser el otro."
Y hoy no lo voy a poder ver porque la tele se muere a cada rato LPM!!! Voy a tener que esperar que suban el capitulo a la web -.-
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Word of the Day: KITSCH
The word kitsch term originates from the German Yiddish verkitschen etwas. Defines the art that is considered an inferior copy of an existing style. It also uses the term kitsch in a freer sense to refer to any art that is pretentious, outdated or in bad taste. -------------------------------------------------
--------------------- Thursday day
The body is accompanying me. I was with back pain throat yesterday and today.
decided a little nap and called me 4 times to me and 3 to jrg
-.- I'm coming into the weekend with 0 energies. And
embolism me that we have changed the schedule of Korean (14 to 16). I have to seriously if I'll go. If the teacher does not close me, I'll leave.
0 comments:
Post a Comment