Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Special Occasion Cakes Nyc

Dejar de querer

It used to be so natural
To talk about forever
But "used to be's" don't count anymore
They just lay on the floor
'til we sweep them away

And baby, I remember
All the things you taught me
I learned how
to laugh And I Learned how to cry Well I
Learned how to love Even

Learned how to lie You'd think I Could
learn How to tell you goodbye
'cause you Do not bring me flowers anymore


(You do not bring me flowers - Barbra Streisand)

Today I was thinking about how sometimes things change. As feelings, circumstances, we ourselves change. I thought about how hard it is when you stop loving someone and you realize by little things, things that previously shared and no longer, the amount of time you spent with someone and now appears to be nonexistent. But above all, how painful it is when someone stops to tell "I love you."
And you hope these words as sacred and never arrive. Or simply come in response to our own "I love you." Ahi
you realize that something died, that something is no longer.
And it's very difficult to accept and follow our way when our only options are to keep saying our "I love you"-but always leave us, or because those words anymore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment