Monday, July 20, 2009

Kate Splayground - Las Vegas

zegim @ 2009-07-20T22: 25:00

The first day back at school just ended.

I wasn't so bad, actually. I wandered a little bit at my school trying to figure where the hell I'd be having my class, but wasn't for long. This will teach me to not arrive to any place too early.

The classmates and professor were ok. The classmates had the right amount of niceness without being obnoxious and seems like they are interested in what they are doing.

The professor was just ok. She tried to make us participate and has success. Still, she went on and on in whatever we were talking about and I ended up bored.

I mean, 5 hours of the same class are bound to be less than riveting, but damn. I didn't fall asleep just because it was the first day and I make no promise to stay that way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment