zegim @ 2009-07-09T04: 54:00
Awesome. I can import a RSS or Atom feed into Facebook, so I can write in here and it will appear on there.
That way it seems like I'm in many places at once while, in fact, I just found a shortcut to look busy. If this doesn't prove that I'm prime material to work in a office space, I don't know what it will.
Anyway. I'm having a hard time trying to sleep, as usual. It's kind of a big deal since I'll be back in school this next Monday and I need to wake up early for that. And I know how charming I am when I don't get enough sleep.
With some luck I'll manage to sleep early on Sunday at least.
And, I just noticed how often I use the word "I" when I write.
Riveting, I know. I!
0 comments:
Post a Comment