Monday, February 2, 2009

Imaginet Arabizer Suite 2009

Sound, sound, sound

not my imagination, my new computer has a card Sonida more sound quality than that of my old computer.

Although it was expected of a sound card to buy about five years ago.

There is not much complaint, on the contrary. It's nice to hear parts of songs I like you had not noticed because they were hidden in the higher frequencies or in the lowest.

The only problem I have is that not only did not know I find parts of the songs from my favorite artists (u itself), but I find things I had not heard the music I produce.

When I started this, I always frustrating not to put enough force to low. Now I realize that I put a lot of bass at all. Crushing sounds like that person would not know, but it's tired ears.

also hear more clearly details of the high frequencies. To be a synthesizer with only two oscillators and mono out, the Subtractor gives a sound very, very rich. LAUNCHcast

There's nothing like going from "not heard enough" to "need to hear less." If you saw the TV

0 comments:

Post a Comment