The Brave and the Bold
open more often know that cartoons are available on TV. But as in tele open pass and American Dad Family Guy, my faith has fallen on the floor.
I admit that there are two or three things in Family Guy that made me funny, but half an hour to see a bad joke after another after another after another after another after another is not my thing. No sir. If I wanted that, would see new seasons of the Simpsons.
What are the chances to see The Brave and the Bold in tele open? Will I enjoy seeing Jaime Reyes, Ollie Queen and Ted Kord animated someday?
Moment. Yes!
is assumed that the protagonist of this series Batman. And we all know that emo vampirito original is very popular.
And toys! Any
television series with toys must and will be squeezed until it is a drop of dignity.
for me is fine. As I can I buy my action figure, and Jaime Reyes: D
0 comments:
Post a Comment