Sunday, June 28, 2009

Money Spent On Educational Games

zegim @ 2009-06-28T22: 20:00

Oh my, I haven't used this in a long, long time and I feel like I need to do something about it. Just because.

Alright, so I just bought a toy. A Centinel with Cyclops action figure. It says it's for small kids, but, eh. The Centinel is bulky, shinny and it's smiling; you can't top a smiling killing machine so easily.

I thought about buying the Fing Fang Foom with Iron Man toy but I really don't care too much about a huge magical (I think) dragon. The only thing I really wanted Was the tiny Iron Man toy. I mean, my Centinel looks nice on my desktop, all ready to blast your face off while smiling. I do not think a dragon Would Be Much Better Than That.

Oh yeah. Were These tightly packed toys. I Had to go past Through Three Different layers of duct tape and plastic wire Some Before Being Able to unleash the joy That is playing with toy while being to grown up dude.

0 comments:

Post a Comment