Hello and Welcome to my LiveJournal!
My name Anneliesse and live in Lima, Peru . I have 16 years and I'm about to turn 17. I was born on March 9th (in case anyone is interested) and I'm Pisces. Although it does not I believe in horoscopes or tarot or anything like it. adore chocolate, the ice and itali com ana way. (If you want to convince me of something, a plate of linguini in alfredo sauce I can do a lot).
My dream is to travel to Europe, climb the Eiffel Tower , stroll through the canals of Venice , visit Bruges , taking pictures Big Ben, go Madrid, Barcelona , take more photos on Florence, Rome And Milan and a long etc.que if named, I'm going around the bush and lose myself in my fantasies. Better, let the following.
My first contact with the world of reading-and writing-was when I was twelve. Unintentionally, I got to a page called Potterfics , looking for a story that a friend had told me and assured me that she read there. Since then I began to soak in the history of Harry Potter . I bought all the books and devoured one by one. Read good fics and found those who are ill. Until one day, I decided to stop criticizing and started to write. My first drafts were bad, very bad. Heard around helping to improve reading writing and decided to try it. And yes, it worked. Now what I write is more decent, not how I want, not perfect but much better than a few years. By the way, I never found the happy story.
As luck (?) I learned that there was something called LiveJournal and decided to see what it was. When I learned that parecĂaa a newspaper on-line, do not hesitate and I created an account. So I'm here, inaugurated the new space and trying to make me a little space in this huge community.
Anneliesse *
0 comments:
Post a Comment