Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cinderella Dresses In Tk Maxx

anneliesse_45 @ 2011-02-03T19: 35:00


few hours ago I came back tired and listless inglésy my classes seemed to me to see some The Chronicles of Narnia. did not hesitate long and decided on the second film, which is actually the fourth in the series, only because it also seemed to me to see the Prince Caspian (I will honest, I really wanted to see the actor who plays him to lighten up later * O *). However, I went to the kitchen, I prepare a nesquik (?) and some cookies and I lounging on the large, soft chair that I have in my room.

lying if I said that I was excited when I saw again Peter, Edmund and especially MI Caspian. * O * I spent two hours glued to the TV, ignoring the complaints of my sister and deferring to the urgent tasks that I have outstanding. I wanted a few hours doing nothing and succeeded. And not only that. Until now I had not realized the song playing at the end of the film. I listened and I listened again and loved it. I ran desperately toward the computer and looked up the soundtrack of the film. It's called The Call and sings Regina Spektor. If you have time, I recommend it completely, it is beautiful, both in melody and in the letter. Also, listening to it for the tenth time, I turned on the fotendrco and I have an idea oneshoot for a Susan / Caspian. While the book is not given, does not bother me that they put into the film. I think that gives a romantic and tragic, as both can not be together.


0 comments:

Post a Comment