Sunday, November 30, 2008

Compare Cars Side By Side Canada

KDE

Desde hacía un rato que no me emocionaba tanto leyendo un manga como ahora que estoy leyendo Slam Dunk.

Los I love characters, the narrative is agile, the argument is simple and unpretentious, has humor, and the picture is excellent (it reminds me manuals my father's Basketball). The only thing you need is ... good. I can not think of anything at the moment.

And to top it off, looking I found the opening of the Mexican dubbing anime.

Trip to Memory Lane!

I'm not sure if I was in high school or high school when Slam Dunk TV aired in open, but even then I played basketball from time to time, so it was impossible not to support the characters in what they did. Unlike, for example, Captain Tsubasa, all that happened was very close to reality. Eh, I do not forget that the position adopted by each winning Hanamichi a rebound is the mass that always tell you that you have when you are learning to play.

course, then I will stay with the doubt that would happen, but now I know.

Ah yes. Video of the opening, I should add, I still remember the lyrics.

0 comments:

Post a Comment