Saturday, July 31, 2010

Whats Better A Dot Or A Casino



* Korean exam at 9 am. I think I did good comprehension Even Though listening and reading (as in reading out loud in front of the whole class) Were Never Had we included and Practise Before the exam. I need at least to 6; hwaiting!

* Lunch with my friends at McDonald's

* U-kiss rehearsal (Obviously I did not move my feet, I was just... the critic xD)

* MELONAAAAAA!!! ñam ñam ñammm

* Spent some time at Flor's home.

* Home sweet home (and on my way to taking a nap!).

* My crystal ball says I'll be getting drunk tonight with my friends xD

On a side note:

* Some friends have been there for me this week and I love them for that. Others were absent, idiotic or did/said things that made me mad or sad.
Some people have the ability to hit me where it hurts the most and I've made up my mind I need to get away from them.

* "Scut hamsters" is OVER *sobs*. I didn't like the ending very much but the chapter previous to the last one Was Just awesome.

* I watched "Ninja Assassin" last night and Fell in love with Bi Even if I sucks as an actor xD

* I May Have to see my former best friend next weekend. I'm not looking forward to That.

* I want cake! And I want it NOW! Well, Not Exactly But after my nap now ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment