Zoe Zoe is my niece
called Zoe, because I got Zoe Zoe
change clothes 5 times a day and then ask how do I look? Zoe
out the camera and says take me a photo
Zoe sometimes gives the wea, throw everything to the ground, commands all the ridge gets to mourn like crazy and just calm your bottle of coca-cola says Zoe
Emily Deschanel is a princess, as she
by Zoe swears that a disney princess Zoe
has seen a thousand times the Little Mermaid and Cinderella is known as the Memory dialog ¬ ¬
hates Zoe Zoe
black shoes sometimes karina tells me I love you with all my heart, from here to the moon and stars, Zoe is awww seka
The makeup and makeup .. I'm not kidding
ctm jaja Zoe is bipolar
know Zoe is 3 years old and in spite of it's mate this shit haha
Zoe is exquista wn
I love
0 comments:
Post a Comment