good today took a few days full of study but I think I'm supporting xD I made some new icons hope you like it;) [1-11] Gossip Girl [12 - 18] Disney [19-21] Kristen & Hayden
to say ... yesterday saw the first chapter of Season 3 of PB = D
I love my Scofield (LLL) I want one for me lol ^ ^
seems that finally ended the gusts of rain that I hate ^ S
and in no time faults that God wanted
^ ^ I advise anyone with the opportunity to see the flaws that go which is something spectacular as you see ^ ^
lay there again and again ^ ^
header and if you look down at all has been a challenge for me is Kristen
xD jaja esque someone saw it .... now who do not fall and I was amused
haha Well I do not curl xD here are some little icons hope you like
[1-11] Gossip Girl
[12-18] Disney
[19-21] Kristen & Hayden
[22-24] Veronica Mars
| | | 2 3 |
| | 4 5 | |
| | | |
| | 8 | |
| | | |
| | 11 | |
| | | |
| | 14 | |
| | | |
| | 17 | |
| | | |
| | 20 | |
| | | |
| | 23 | |
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
|
0 comments:
Post a Comment